Monday, May 25, 2015

Please make comments

I'm happy to report that I'm getting a lot of page views. However, I've not received any comments. Please, if you read my posts, and you can relate to what I'm talking about, make a comment. The purpose of this blog is to share my experience of being newly disabled. Maybe you are reading and you don't have a disability, but you can relate either through your own experience or someone you know who does have a disability. Sharing your thoughts about some of my challenges and victories can help build community between those who have disabilities and those who are able-bodied. I'm hoping that my blog can build unity in this way. I'm also hoping that other people with disabilities will be able to feel more connected by reading my blog. I'm not looking for personal comments, although I know many of my readers are my personal supporters. I am grateful for their love and attention, and I'm hoping to have a broader impact through this blog. This blog is helping me to create some meaning and purpose in my life. It gives me a reason to get up and get busy every day. I also welcome comments that are constructive or help me to understand the culture of disability as this is all new to me. Most of all, thank you for all the support.

2 comments:

  1. More power to you Brenda!
    I’m not much of a force in the Blog-a-sphere
    I will share your site with my friends who deal with not being able bodied
    and there struggle with the Medical System
    some with ongoing Pain issues and worsening disabilities.
    by they way, Brenda, you write so well it is a little intimidating to make a comment
    it is just me making a compliment
    Jon Marangoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah
    You are the Official Bad Ass
    :-)

    ReplyDelete