Friday, July 3, 2015

Great news!

I have great news! My dear friend, Alette, has donated a Van to me. It is a great Van that has a new engine, a lift, and Windows for me to see out. I hope to get the roof raised and possibly a new lift with the funds that I have raised. I am so lucky and blessed. I've only been in the Van one time and need to practice getting in and out. I have planned to go to a barbecue for Independence Day. That will be my first outing. Pictures to come soon.


I am trying to study for my licensing exam. I also received help with getting my study materials. Again I'm a very lucky and blessed woman. Studying has been a little difficult and I am full of self-doubt. I'm trying to maintain an attitude of confidence and to be diligent with the studying. I have one year to do this and it is so important to me. I just cannot see not getting licensed after all the work I've done. Also it is important so that I can do therapy in the future. Please send good energy my way so that I can get it done.

1 comment:

  1. I am sending good energy your way. you are on the very top of my list of most deserving people

    ReplyDelete