Friday, July 24, 2015

Be careful what you wish for…

Well, I finally have a new primary care physician. Which is good, right? Little did I know that I would be getting new home healthcare. Which means that I can no longer participate in outpatient treatment. I'm pretty sad about this because I had a great physical therapist who was helping me to make progress. Not to mention I've had to meet with five new professionals who want to start it day one with me. After they meet with me, they determined that I really don't need their services. It's a waste of both of our time. They don't seem to mind too much as they are getting paid for it. I find it quite condescending when they're telling me the things that I learned a year ago. I also find it a bit difficult to pretend that I am super grateful for their help. I feel like I'm being held back a grade. So take a deep breath and keep on marching forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment