Monday, June 29, 2015

Santa Clara Valley Medical Center

Brian Stow, the Giants fan who was assaulted at a game with the Dodgers, did his rehab at Santa Clara Valley medical Center. He recently went back to visit on crutches which is miraculous. He wanted to thank the caregivers who helped him when he first was injured. I also did my rehab at Santa Clara Valley medical Center. It was the best hospital and care I could have ever hoped for. I'm very grateful for all that they taught us about living with my disability. I was only there for 30 days and thankfully I received most the tools I needed to get around in my life. The curriculum basically taught me what kind of care I needed from head to toe. I'm also very grateful to Colleen who stood by my side and learned all the necessary procedures for living. I especially want to shout out to Dr. Crew as he was a terrific doctor. He actually has spoken to me by phone several times since I've been home. It is amazing the contrast between the care I received there and the care I get today. Not sure what to make of that except that they strive for excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment