Friday, June 26, 2015

Celebrating equality

Today is a day to celebrate! The Supreme Court decided that the LGBT community will share the same rights to marriage as everyone else. Equal rights are good thing for everyone. I am proud to be an American.

I also have a great big wonderful announcement to make but not just yet. Keep watching for good news on my blog.

I have so much to be grateful for, most of all for the love and support of friends and family. I am also especially grateful for strong role models. Some days I feel I just can't do it but then I think about others that I know that doing it and doing it well. This gives me the strength to go on. There is so much to do and it seems like so much is a struggle. When I look at other people like they are superheroes and I'm just a regular person. Still I must go on and so thank God for all the people have shown me that life is still possible. Humans are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment