Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Blog quirks

There are a lot of things I'd like to fix with my blog. First of all, I'd like it to be accessible to everyone. I like the background I've chosen however, it seems difficult to read at times. I'd like to fix that but it's very difficult for me. Still I'm trying. Some people are unable to make comments because you have to belong to certain Google accounts. I intended for music to play when the page opens. There is just a lot of things that I am frustrated by with the computer. I have to let go of my perfectionistic ways. Really, I should be grateful that I'm able to even use a computer.I am. Today I'll begin studying for my licensing exam. I wish I was more confident. Please send good juju. I guess my task today is to see the glass half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment