Monday, September 14, 2015

Angels

Some time ago, I was taking the city bus home from the movies when I had a nice experience. Bus made a stop and an older woman got onto the bus. As she was passing by me, she asked me if it would be all right for her to touch me. I told her I didn't mind and she put her hand on my shoulder before she continued on to find a seat. She sat behind my caregiver. She asked my caregiver if she thought I would mind if she asked me a question. My caregivers told her that she didn't think so and to just ask me.
She told me that she was somewhat psychic and that she just wanted to let me know that I had angels all around me. I told her that I knew that they were there.

It was a lovely experience because I always wanted someone to tell me that. I have experienced a lot of loss in my life and whenever I would see mediums telling people messages from their departed loved ones, I would feel neglected in that I never heard from mine.

There are plenty of angels surround me in real life or in my day to day life. I have my partner, Colleen , who helps to keep me cheerful most of the time. I have family members that come to see me on a regular basis. And I usually have a house full of caregivers helping me on a day-to-day basis. If ever I felt alone in my life, I certainly do not feel alone now. Thank God for that. Recently I had home healthcare workers visiting me due to a pressure sore (which has healed now) and they told me stories about most the people they see. They confirmed how lucky I am to be cared for so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment