Sunday, November 29, 2015

My gratitude…

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours…

My heart is overflowing with love and gratitude today and I will strive to be mindful of the many and beautiful blessings that I am surrounded by.


  • First of all, I am grateful to God
  • my partner, Colleen, who has taught me how to love, I am so very grateful…
  • Everyone around me, the team, that helps me to be alive every day
  • to all my beautiful family, that amaze me with their love and support
  • to the many who have taught me so much, along the way
  • for my van
  • for the feast and the friends we shared today with
  • for the housing and my colleagues who have helped me
  • for the friends who cannot bring themselves to see me, yet
  • Santa Clara Valley Medical Center 
  • for music
  • for the Department of Rehabilitation
  • for JFKU
  • for. Ms. Wheelchair USA
  • for the earth, the universe
  • for ladybugs
  • for the ocean
  • for my memories
  • for the future
  • Punkin

Your heart was made to love and be grateful…
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment