Sunday, July 3, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Hello everybody! Man, it has been a long time! My sincere apologies if I left you hangin' however, it was all for a good cause.

I am sitting here today in a beautiful home located in Alamo, California. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Alamo, it is located just past Walnut Creek and right before Danville on the 680 freeway. It is about 20 minutes from Oakland and 40 minutes from San Francisco. It is situated in a warm and beautiful tree filled Valley. The climate is quite temperate. Alamo is filled with beautiful mansions and estates as it is such a desirable location. The property that we live in is located on one of those estates. It must've been a guest house originally. It has all the special things that you would expect in an upscale rental including marble floors, crown molding, double paned windows, beveled glass front door, and modern glass bowl sink sitting atop granite counters in the bathroom as well as a 6 burner stove. We are very blessed!

I am also very pleased to announce that I passed my licensing exam (the EPPP)! This was a major hurdle. I was facing on the road to receiving my license to practice. Now I only have to pass a law and ethics exam and take 4 online courses, and I will be ready to submit my application for licensure. This has been a long, long journey. I am studying now for the law and ethics portion. I don't expect that it will take as much of my time as the studying I had been doing. I am very excited to be moving towards getting back to work. There will be so much for me to figure out, but there are a lot of resources and I can look to the people who have gone before me. One of the steps I will be taking is to begin looking for a van. The van that I have is wonderful, yet challenging such that I don't often go places. A different van will make my life so much better. Thank you to everyone who has made it possible!

I guess this is it for now that I have some old posts that I'd like to finish, and I plan to try to keep up with this blog. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment